Our Community. Your Way.
Members-Only Social Media
Most social stream items in the FLC Community online are highly interactive, where you may "like" or leave a comment on the content.
- Like and comment any stream item and notification will be sent to original poster and everyone who has liked or leave a comment on the post
- Filter the stream to view all activities either by the site members or just your friends.
- Auto-update features notify user when there is a new update in real-time.
- The powerful stream also works within each group and event.
User Profile Management
Similar to larger, more popular, social media websites, PSUFLC.com is easy for users to customize.
- As new features continue to be built out, advanced member searching will allow members to find each other based on a wide variety of criteria.
The Photo Gallery is the heart of our community
- Members can upload dozens of pictures in a single action. Just drag and drop them to the upload screen and our HTML5-powered uploader will automatically queue the photos.
- Each album is neatly displayed, coupled with interactive features such as a comment and like system, photo tagging and content discovery modules.
Built into every user profile is the ability to place yourself on the map. For privacy reasons, we don't automatically populate the map, but we encourage all of our users to mark at least their general location. When events take place in your region, planners can find you and contact you directly from this feature within the community.
We take user privacy seriously and have a robust privacy control system within PSUFLC.com.
- Members can limit their content access either to public, site members of friends only.
- The default privacy setting is site members-only.
- Members have the power to restrict who may access their content and who can reach out to them using the integrated private messaging system.